JMIFR, The Malaysian Journal of Islamic Sciences, is a fully refereed journal published annually by Islamic Science Universcity of Malaysia (USIM). Its main objective is to provide a channel for the publication of articles, research notes, case studies, and book reviews based on research, original thoughts and commentaries in islamic studies and its related fields.
The editorial board welcomes original contributions (in Bahasa Melayu, English and Arabic) not previously published or simultaneously considered to be published in any forms of publication elsewhere.
The journal provides a worldwide forum for the discussion of ideas and experiences relating to the development and application of Islamic Studies and related areas. The journal welcomes original articles, research notes, case studies, book reviews and articles reviews in the areas of
- · Islamic Business and Muamalat
- · Islamic Finance
- · Islamic Banking and Takaful
- · Corporate Governance and Business Law
- · Investment and Financial Services
- · Risk and Operation Management
- · Marketing and Customer relation
- · Entrepreneurship and Small and Medium Industry
- · Development and Islamic Economics Institutions
- · Global and International Trade
- · Islamic Financial System
- · Public Financial System
- · Public Property, Zakat and Baitumal Administration
- · Islamic Economics System
- · Islamic Management
- · Other issues pertaining Muamalat and Islamic Economics
Article in Bahasa Melayu, English, or Arabic and should not exceed 30 pages including diagrams, figures, tables etc. An abstract not exceeding 200 words should be included. Article will be taken to imply that it represents an original unpublished work, not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The author(s) shall responsible for the content of their articles.
Article should be typewritten with double spacing throughout on the one side of the paper only. The first page of the article should contain the title, the name(s) and institutional affiliation(s) of the author(s). All articles should be sent in the electronic form along with hard copy to :
Selected Readings In Islamic Economics
Faculty of Economics and Muamalat
Islamic Science University of Malaysia (USIM)
Bandar Baru Nilai,
Contributors shall be responsible for the content of their contributions.
Contributors should use the APA style of referencing